With offices in the USA and Canada, Virtual Claims Adjuster (VCA) is a privately owned, 20+ year-old SaaS Company, specializing in claims management software and web-based technologies targeting various industries. VCA’s expansion into other industries and technological advancements has allowed it to become a highly valued business system deployed in over 20 countries worldwide. VCA’s flexibility has allowed it to become a highly valued business system deployed worldwide, serving a range of customers from locally-owned claims handling offices to large international corporations. Target customers include Tier 3 and Tier 4 insurance companies, Third Party Administrators, Independent adjusting firms, self-insured businesses, large corporate entities that handle their own claims and Captives. We are looking to expand our Sales team as we are poised for our next stage of growth.
We are seeking a proven and seasoned sales representative experienced with direct experience in the insurance industry selling Enterprise SaaS solutions. The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as a rolodex of key industry contacts within the claims management space. You are a solution-based seller who has a consultative selling style and excellent customer service skills. You educate prospective clients on the value of your product and how it will help them solve their business challenges deploying our claims and incident management platform. You are self-motivated and can prioritize your time wisely. You must be entrepreneurial in spirit with a proactive attitude to close deals we are looking for people who can contribute to the future growth of VCA. We offer an uncapped, subscription-based compensation plan focused on rewarding high performers. This position report to the SVP of Sales.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage accounts ;
- Attain Corporate revenue targets, ongoing prospecting/lead generation;
- Qualify prospects as per sales plan, budget and decision making;
- Leverage existing contacts and network to set up discovery to calls;
- Online and in-person software product demos;
- Create and send quotes and proposals;
- Update HubSpot on all sales activity, sales documentation, pipeline management, and forecasting;
- Provide Management with reports pertaining to proposals in play and revenue projection;
- Attend industry conferences and trade shows;
- Set up and train new clients via the onboarding process;
- Attend and contribute to weekly sales meetings;
- Arrange quarterly business reviews with key enterprise clients;
- Travel within the Continental US and Canada as needed;
- Handle customer presentation, quotes, RFIs and RFPs;
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Skills Set, Desirable Traits & Personality
- Must have prior experience in the Insurance industry, ideally in claims management; required.
- Demonstrated sales closing skills with a history of meeting sales targets, required;
- Team player who can also work autonomously from a remote office, required;
- Self-starter who thrives in a technology company environment, required;
- Candidate must have high-energy and must be able to collaborate with different departments (technology, product, marketing, etc.); required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, required;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize; preferred;
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), preferred;
- Tech-savvy and keeps up to date on industry news; preferred;
- Previous Experience with Sales CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.), preferred.
Base Salary and/or draw + Commission
Office Location – Work from Home Office
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or 10 years insurance industry sales experience, required, or,
- Associates degree from an accredited college or 15 years insurance industry sales experience, required, or,
- 10 years insurance industry sales experience required, and,
- Understanding of the insurance claims industry required.
- This position requires extensive travel in the US and Canada, up to 80% annually;
- This is a remote position where you will be required to work from a home office
Equal Opportunity Employer
- VCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.