With offices in the USA and Canada, Virtual Claims Adjuster (VCA) is a privately owned, 20+ year-old SaaS Company, specializing in claims management software and web-based technologies targeting various industries. VCA’s expansion into other industries and technological advancements has allowed it to become a highly valued business system deployed in over 20 countries worldwide. VCA’s flexibility has allowed it to become a highly valued business system deployed worldwide, serving a range of customers from locally-owned claims handling offices to large international corporations. Target customers include Tier 3 and Tier 4 insurance companies, Third Party Administrators, Independent adjusting firms, self-insured businesses, large corporate entities that handle their own claims and Captives. We are looking to expand our Sales team as we are poised for our next stage of growth.
We are in search of an enthusiastic, creative and motivated Full Stack Web App Developer with a flair for interface design to join our growing team. The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication and skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects simultaniously. You are a business minded developer who enjoys the challenge of making the complex look simple. You have experience leading development teams and supporting product growth within a web based environment. This is not a short term contract – we are on the hunt for a long term hire who is looking for an exciting and dynamic home for years to come.
- Design updated responsive interfaces for key application components using front end framework libraries
- Extend VCA’s current REST and Web API frameworks to allow for integrated reporting, integration plugins, and custom exposed data objects
- Work with our development team to further enhance VCA’s feature set
- Build and extend integrations with various third party providers
- Upgrade and migrate legacy classic asp application modules to asp.net
- Build and optimize existing database procedures Take part in VCA’s future architectural, hosting, and infrastructure planning
- Provide technical and development support to legacy ASP code
Experience and Skillset
- 6+ yrs. Experience with ASP.net
- 6+ yrs. Experience with Classic ASP
- 10+ yrs. Experience with SQL Server (TSQL, Stored procedures, triggers, optimization, etc)
- Excellent front end interface skills
- Extremely confidant with various API and Web Service frameworks
- Have a solid understanding of core web application logic and workflow
- Be confident working independently and as part of the team within our in-house development centers.
- Impressive interpersonal skills and ability to plan technical business objectives with clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience or solid understanding of the insurance industry or related business is certainly an asset but not required
- Experience in growing SaaS and associated technical planning is an asset
** Note: We are only considering regional applicants or those wishing to relocate.